Secure Your Motorcycle With An Insurance Policy
Having a motorbike is the pride and it is essential that you take care of pride, by getting it insured with a reliable insurance company. Keeping your two-wheeler secured by taking a motorcycle insurance policy that covers your two-wheeler against theft, any physical damage to the vehicle and third party liability. With the poor infrastructure of roads in India and unethical driving, having your two-wheeler insured will be a savior.
Advantages of Two-wheeler Insurance
It is very easy getting an insurance cover for your motorbike if you apply online. The advantages of buying an insurance policy online are–
- Claims are instantly assessed with 24×7 customer support.
- Damage to the third party property or injury is covered under this policy.
- Cashless settlement at preferred locations.
What is Covered by a Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
A motorbike protection plan includes–
- Damage or loss of the motorbike due to natural calamities like lightning, fire, thunder, self-ignition, explosion or flood.
- Damage caused due to man-made calamities like theft, riots, burglary, strike or accident caused by external means.
- Provides protection against the third party legal liability resulting from an injury or death or any property damage of the third party caused due to an accident by your motor vehicle
Two Wheeler Insurance Calculator
The motorcycle insurance policy can be calculated by assessing your requests and providing suitable options. Many insurance companies have an online calculator, which gives you a range of options. You just need to fill in the details of your two-wheeler and you will get the best insurance option. You can choose from various policies that suit your needs. It is your money, so choose wisely before investing money into an insurance plan for your two-wheeler.
The insurance premium is calculated based on the zone of registration, the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of the vehicle, the age of the vehicle and the cubic capacity of the vehicle.
Online Renewal of Two-wheeler Insurance Policy
There are various insurance companies that give you the option to renew the policy, which is subject to expire. The advantages of buying the policy online are–
- You can compare different plans from leading insurance providers.
- Save a lot of money by comparing policies and choose that perfectly suits your needs and fits your budget.
- 24×7 customer support available where you can get assistance instantly.
It is advised that you renew your insurance on a timely basis to avoid unwanted costs.
Reliance General Insurance is there to help at the right time, offer quality customer service, Pan India presence and abroad offering benefits to the customers.