Are you struggling to recover your deleted files? Were those files really important for you?
This article is for you then!
Today I am writing a tutorial based article which will be helping you people to recover your deleted files from Hard-Drive and for that I will be recommending you to use EaseUS Data Recovery software.
EaseUS Data Recovery software free is recovery-oriented software which allows users to recover images, files, documents, videos, presentations or other type of data from your computer, Hard-Drive (external), USB or any other device.
Recovery process using EaseUS is done without putting your files’ safety at stake. It means there would be no leakage threat to your files and your files will be fully secure and protected. So you can rely on EaseUS’ service and can get amazing service!
Generally, there are four plans of EaseUS Data Recovery software. The first is Free software which allows you to free download and use Data Recovery software with all necessary basic features. The second and third is Pro and Pro Plus WinPE which are premium plans.
The last one is Technician plan which gives the utmost features with amazing features. The Technician feature let you enjoy all the amazing features of EaseUS data recovery software. Now you may choose any plan as per your budget and requirement.
Recover Deleted Files from Hard-Drive Using EaseUS Data Recovery Software
Now let’s talk about the practical implication of whatever I have discussed above. Without taking your more time let me share the steps to recover deleted files from your hard-drive using EaseUS.
Here you go;
First of all, Download EaseUS Data Recovery software on your computer; if you are individual then it is free for you to download it
- Ones EaseUS is downloaded then you need to Install it on your computer
- Now if you want to recover files from your internal hard-drive then head towards below steps or if you want to recover files from external hard-drive then plug in your hard-drive with your computer using USB cable
- Now Launch EaseUS data Recovery on your computer
- Afterwards, you need to select the file type i.e. Documents, Pictures, Videos, Graphics, audio, video, email etc.
- Then click on Orange Next button
- Now select the drive from where you lost your files and it will start scanning
- Wait for few minutes until scanning is done
- Ones the scanning is done then you will have list of all deleted files
- Now preview all the files and see that is what you are looking for. After finding your file in the list, click on Recover
- Now it will recover the file back in the folder from where it was lost
- Congratulations, You have successfully recovered your deleted file!
I am sure that this article would have helped you recovering your deleted files. If you are facing any issues or trouble while recovering your files then feel free to lend your questions below. Since any of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
Moreover, if this article proved helpful for you then do share it with others. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many!